Friday, May 2, 2014

Excitement and Dinosaurs Squared!

Hello Ladies, Gentlemen and any Mayan gods that are currently feeling neglected by their followers! I have so much exuberantly exciting news for today that I am literally doing a butt-wiggle of happiness in my seat as I write this!

I actually have no idea which of these things I should start with, so I guess I will go in chronological order.

On June 13 (yes, Friday the 13th), I will be at Hyde Park Books in Boise, Idaho for a book signing! The event will be from 7 pm until... well, whenever you all stop arriving or disastrous meteor shower whichever comes first.

The address to the shop is:

1507 N. 13th St.
Boise, Idaho 83702

I would absolutely love to see you all there, chat and write fun things (and possibly draw what passes in my world as pictures) in your copies of "Life is a Circus Run by a Platypus."

If that wasn't enough excitement in one blog post for you, then I invite you to keep reading. This past week I signed the publishing contract on my second book "Life is a Pirate Ship Run by a Velociraptor!"

Yes, you read that right, "Life is a Pirate Ship Run by a Velociraptor!"

I'm afraid I don't have any further details, not even a release date to give you all, yet. However, I promise that more and more news will be headed your way.

To stay up to date make sure you follow me here, Twitter (@AllisonHawn), Facebook and Goodreads!

No comments:

Post a Comment