Saturday, December 21, 2013

Just Call Me Santa's Back-Up

Hello! I hope everyone has had a more fantastic week than the thought of a thousand snowmen running amok in a shopping mall to the song "Santa Baby!" 

My week ended with me trying to help someone move out of their apartment, in the middle of snowstorm, and getting stuck underneath a futon that fell on me in an icy parking lot. Good times!

 
Well, Christmas is almost upon us. In case you are looking for that last minute Christmas gift, remember "Life is a Circus Run by a Platypus" is sure to bring a smile to even the Grinchiest of person's faces. Half of the sales I make from the book this month will be going to benefit the YWCA in their efforts to combat racism, help victims of domestic violence and help the homeless!

In other news, I was interviewed by author Carla Sarett on her blog this past week! She asked me about some of the books that have greatly impacted my life, so if you're interested in finding something to add to your reading list, check out the interview here

I don't know about everyone else, but Christmas sneaked up on me this year. One minute I was just going along, living my life, and then BAM! Christmas is less than a week away!


If you were as surprised as I was, then it is fully possible that you haven't quite finished your Christmas shopping yet either.

It's ok, I've got your back. Today I provide, free of charge, some of the best Christmas gifts that you can give anyone. Even that super-hard to shop for person, who claims all they want is "world peace" but really wants you to read their mind, can be placated with these little certificates. 

(Please click to enlarge and print at your leisure.)






Feel free to stick these in a card, I'm sure no one will complain about these gifts! I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! Don't go overboard on the eggnog!

As always, if you wish to follow my exploits you can find me on Facebook, Twitter and Goodreads!

No comments:

Post a Comment