Friday, September 5, 2014

Advance Notice

Hello all! I hope you all had weeks that were better than the thought of a hoedown hosted by overall-clad talking muffins!

Well, we are only two days away from the release of "Life is a Pirate Ship Run by a Velociraptor!"
(Remember the Kindle version is available for pre-order!)

To give you an idea of what you could be getting yourselves into, I have some of the advance reviews for my new book!

"Once again, as I picked up Ms. Hawn's book, I anticipated a strange adventure, judging from the title. What I got was that and so much more. Ms. Hawn delivers in a way that only she can, having a sense of humor that can only be described as "unique" and "one of a kind". I enjoyed this one incredibly and look forward to her third, as Ms. Hawn never disappoints."

  
"From one awkward journey to the next, Allison keeps you in suspense as her foot stabs precariously close to her mouth on an all-too-frequent, yet welcoming basis! Funny and relatable - Allison covers it all!"


"Ms. Hawn deftly puts her finger on the ludicrous nature of events and people with a telling eye and a forgiving voice. I rarely laugh out loud when I'm reading a book, but this was a common occurrence as I read about her adventures and the people she encounters. We all have adventures and run across different types of people, but few of us have the ability to translate our experiences into a simply wonderful read! Congratulations on writing a superb book and this is one I enthusiastically place in the five star category. I simply loved it!"



"Un-freaking-believable! How could so many hilarious things happen to one person? Loved every minute of the book!"

Andy Peloquin, author of "In the Days: A Tale of the Forgotten Continent"


September 7th this velociraptor can be yours!  

Don't forget to check out Facebook, Twitter (@AllisonHawn) and Goodreads for rad updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment